March 25, 2005

Where do they find these people?

I was watching TV this morning while getting ready for work and there was this commercial for the RING TWO and instead of showing a preview trailer for the movie they show clips of the movie and regular 'real' people raving about the movie - "Like, oh my god it was the scariest movie ever!"

Where do they find these people? My favorites are the 'chick flick' type movies or 'date movies' you know like The Notebook. They have a couple and the guy says it was a great date movie or something like that about how much he really like the movie. Right. That guy is just trying to impress his girl so he can get some later. Or just be on TV one of the two

Here is how one of those commercials would go if it were me and CD - not that I would never make CD watch a movie like this but if I did it would go like this:

Me: Oh, I laughed, I cried it was a wonderful movie

CD: Kill me, Kill me now - will someone kill me please. I would rather be tied up naked in the woods, lathered with honey and eaten alive by bears then have to sit through that piece of shit again. Someone please take a 12 gauge and put me out of my misery.

How about that for selling a movie!

You could insert any real guy into that comment above - well unless the guy is Brian...(Ah,I kid,I kid)
I don't know - what do you all think?

No comments: