March 31, 2005

Off to Philadelphia (and a new site for some)

So I am off to Philadelphia today - CD and I need a place to live when we move there in June. This is going to be an adventure - most places want someone to rent now - we don't want to rent until June but this is the only time we can take the eight hour drive from the middle of nowhere to Philly. Anyway - send us a happy thought and hope we find a place to live. I should have internet access so I will keep you posted.

On a sad note: I.A. couldn't take it anymore and jumped ship (Blogger has been acting funny as of late) look for him at http://iakhtar.tblog.com/ - I'll miss you buddy...tear.

Me: I don't think I am going anywhere - I am already moving to another city I can't handle two moves! Besides - I am not as internet and computer savvy as my good friend here so the gliches don't bother me. Hell I still use dial up....

2 comments:

Shamus O'Drunkahan said...

Have a great trip Sophia!

Lexi said...

I wandered over here from IA's blog (avoiding a paper) and was excited to see you will be moving to Philadelphia (city of my momentous birth!). Anyhoo, where is C doing his intership/residency? There are good places to live around most of the hospitals, except perhaps Hahneman (sp?). If C's at HUP or CHOP, West Philly is cheap and they are starting to fix it up nice around the campuses. Plus, a lot of the leases start in June, so you may get lucky. Well good luck finding a place. You are lucky to be moving to the greatest city in this country.