July 3, 2005

He's Watching You:

What is going on with Hollywood these days. First Mel Gibson goes crazy with the Stem Cell research issue and now Tom Cruise is on the rampage about psychology and antidepressants. He apparently had a run in with Brooke Shields about her depression and choice of treatment. Now maybe I am wrong but isn't it Brooke's decision how she treats her illness? I didn't realize that he was a licensed psychologist...no wait - that's right he is a Scientologist - they don't believe in psychology....

"Am I making people aware of it by discussing it openly and saying what a fraud psychiatry is?" Cruise asked on Access Hollywood in May. "You bet I am. I feel responsibility. Because I care, man. I care. I care about you. I care about your children. I care about these people here in this room, every one of you."

Isn't it so nice that he cares about us. I honestly think it is a little scary - now maybe I am wrong again but isn't a religion where you pay thousands of dollars to buy books and take classes about some weird guy's beliefs...hey now wait just a minute - I think he has the right idea....

Coming soon - Sophiatology: A New Beginning. For just $1000.00 you too can become a Sophiatolgist and we can help you with depression, anxiety, drug addictions, relationships and erectile dysfunction.

4 comments:

iyaz said...

Let me know if you need an editor for your Sophiatology books. I know someone.

Boston Pam said...

Yes excellent - I need to spread the message of Sophiatology to the masses. Books, internet, TV.

I need a celebrity spokesperson...hmmmmmm. I will make some calls...this is gonna be huge!

Would you be the host of my TV show?

iyaz said...

Shall I use a fake English accent, gov'nor? OR SHOULD I BE SUPER LOUD LIKE THAT OXY-CLEAN GUY?!

Bearette said...

nice :)