July 1, 2005

Monster In Laws...Arghhh!!

No no not the J-Lo movie...my in-laws are coming to visit us in Philadelphia this weekend. I have spent all day cleaning. Getting ready for the white glove inspection. I have included some pictures of my in-laws. Charming no?
No seriously thought - they are great!! In fact I have to say as far as in-law's go - I won the in-law lottery. They are the best! I know people who are not as fortunate - post your funny in-law story if you have one!!


Pictures from the ABC show Dinosaurs

2 comments:

Brian said...

My in-laws are perfect in every way. In fact, I think of them more like my family than my real family! I especially enjoyed the time they kicked me out of the house, accusing me of going no where in life. Yes, this was when I was a junior at BU. No but seriously, they have their quirks. Fun Clarke fact #307: They "de-grizzle" their keilbasa before serving it. Yep, they sit there and pick out all the white fat globs. Each and every one.

Boston Pam said...

This is all information that should be on http://brianmichaelstack.blogspot.com

We're wating!