September 30, 2005

P. Sophie's Weekly Wrap-Up

Another week has come to an end as well as the greatest month in the year (yes because of my birthday). Here's my weekly wrap up:

(1) Bought I.A. a birthday present - his birthday is 10/5 in for those who don't already know - it will pretty much be the best gift he will get for his birthday in my opinion.

(2) Started going to the gym on my lunch hour - that way I don't have to get up as early and I can go straight home after work

(3) Found out that Michael Brown (the FEMA Guy) apparently thinks Louisiana is dysfunctional and he isn't Superman - well no duh, everyone knows Clark Kent is Superman.

(4) The Doc and I decided what color couch to buy and what color to paint our living room.

(5) The ICU rotation that The Doc is currently on right now is going to kick him in the ass - he already overslept this morning. Luckily I am weird and somehow sensed that he overslept and woke him up in time for him to brush his teeth, get dressed and run out the door. What a good little wifey I am!

(6) I am still a slob and - barely cleaned up my house like I thought I would last weekend - just enough to get the trash ready for pick up today - This weekend for sure!!

(7) It's official - I lost in Fantasy Baseball - there is no way I can catch up to win in the next three days - Looks like it will be Rob the Master.

(8) The Red Sox cause ulcers and stress me out - it's true - only the Red Sox would be so far ahead only to blow it and let the effin' Yankees come back so that it comes down to the very end - thus causing severe stomach cramping, nausea, tension headaches and acid reflux.

(9) My I-Pod is pissing me off - it won't stay charged - I'm about ready to through it out the window.

and finally

(10) It was a brisk 68 degrees in Philadelphia today - no clouds - sun shining - cool breeze - FALL IS HERE! I am just about the happiest person in the world right now!

So that's my week in a nutshell - hope you enjoyed my recap - here's to a fantastic weekend for everyone in blogger land! Go Pats! Who says you need Rodney Harrison to stop LT??!!

2 comments:

Brian said...

What color is the living room going to be?

Oh...my present will be better for IA!

Boston Pam said...

Oh guess you'll just have to come to Philly and find out...