October 11, 2005

I'm Amazed:

In reference to I.A.'s post Pen Clicks, I started to think about how our friendship has survived through the years.

(1) I click my pens all the time - in fact a girl in my Capstone Class senior year of college yelled at me. I didn't even know I was doing it.

(2) I tap my fingernails on my desk. I have nervous energy what can I say.

(3) I hum. Constantly. Non-stop. I really don't know I'm doing it - my old co-workers would join in and I still wouldn't notice. I absolutely HATE silence.

(4) I do the knee bounce. I can't sit still - had I been a young child in elementary school today I am positive I would be on ritlin.

(5) I'm notorious for getting that song you hate stuck in your head. For the Doc it's

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard,
And they're like it's better than yours,
Damn right, it's better than your's,
I could teach you, but I have to charge

Oh you know you're gonna be singing that all day tomorrow! Here's to you I.A. - thanks for putting up with me for so long!

No comments: