October 7, 2005

Thy Name Shall Be:

So looks like the Stacks are getting closer than we think to the big day - and looks like they are in dying need of a name...

I thought it would be fun to have a contest: Post your idea and just maybe they'll use it (see erica's comment from previous post)*

Boy and Girl name since they don't know the sex!

Boy: Alton (after Brian's hero)

Girl: Kendra (I kinda like the name but wouldn't use it for myself)


*Erica Stack words of wisdom...
I don't think we'll go with either of those names, but I'm becoming desprate so watch what you put up here because it may become a name. alas the great name debate is still brewing

4 comments:

Adam said...

Boy: Vincent
Girl: Jayne

Why? because i like them!

Princess B said...

Girl: Brianna (Bri, Bree, or Brie for short) I knew a Bri in H.S. and she was uniquely cool. Plus, this would be a good compromise, if Big Papi doesn't get a Brian Jr.

I have a lot more girls' names b/c they are prettier, so I could send others if you'd like.

If you're looking for an ethnic name Jadzia means Princess in Polish. Maybe Jade for short?

Boy: Preston (because I'm sure my love wouldn't like it, but I do).

Anonymous said...

Britney Spears named her son Sean Preston. Now you wouldn't want that upon your child!

Brian said...

I like B. Stizzle. It's got a nice "vibe" to it.