January 7, 2007

It's no Cap'n Crunch:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
On Tuesday David will be 5 months old. That means it is time to start solid foods! Per his pediatricians schedule we will start off with Rice Cereal for a week, then add Oatmeal for a week and then Barley. Now doesn't that sound delicious!

On Saturday David sat in his brand new high chair, put on his first bib (Patriots of course) and ate his first bowl of Rice Cereal. I am not sure that he loved it but he did love the funny noises I made as I moved the spoon closer to his mouth. He did much better today - probably because he was ready for some football!

As game time approached we changed into our new Patriots gear (from Steph). David wore his new Patriots T-Shirt that says "Born into it - Pats Fan 4 Life!" and the Doc and I wore our new Bruschi T-Shirts!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

It was an awesome game! They played well on both sides of the ball. I would've liked to see the Rush Defense play a little better considering they have to go to San Diego next week and defend Tomlinson. David enjoyed watching the Doc and I celebrate especially when the Asante Samuel ran in a pick for a TD. He laughed at us as we danced around the living room. When I asked David to give me a high five - he just looked at me and gave me a big smile. I said that'll do David, that'll do!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

In the end it was a perfect day. And if only the Doc wasn't called in for Jeopardy on Saturday it would've been a perfect weekend. David is growing up so fast and getting so big. The way he has been eating lately we're going to have change his nickname from Peanut to Little Piggy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! So happy they all fit...you all look great in your PATS gear!!

Brian said...

Eating his rice cereal...what a big boy!

Nice work David!

Princess B said...

Looks like his fingers are tasty too!