January 29, 2007

I claim this mouth in the name of Incisor!





















David has a tooth! If you look closely at his mouth you can see it poking out. You can definitely feel it! While it is another milestone we have reached, I can't say that I am super excited about it because he was just starting to sleep better and now he has regressed, again.

And now for my shameless plug of the day: Baby Anbesol is AWESOME! I chose this one because it was grape flavored and David seemed to really like it. I decided to give it a try when he woke up for the second time in two hours. I rubbed it on his gums, stuck the pacifier back into his mouth and turned on his Ocean Wonders Aquarium (another shameless plug - but it's a MUST HAVE) and he was out like a light...well until he woke up again three hours later.
Speaking of waking babies; today marks the 175th straight day since I have had a full night sleep. It is finally starting to take a toll on me. For example I walked out the door this morning with my lunch on the kitchen counter and without David's diaper bag and bottles for daycare. Super!

Thank goodness the Doc was home because I was already running late and needed to catch my train. Needless to say he was less than thrilled that I woke him up so that he could drive over to the daycare to drop off David's bag.

David's new thing is to make funny faces. He loves to stick out his tongue and move it around to feel his new tooth. But his newest trick is standing up while holding onto something. He's not really that good yet but he will stand up against the table or his exersaucer for a while before his legs give out and he slides down on his bottom!

He is also better at sitting. The next step will be for him to do these on his own without us helping him but that could be a problem though since he HATES tummy time and likes to be carried around by Daddy while Mommy cooks dinner. That's our spoiled little brat!

Next stop...Veggies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG - His first tooth! Remind him not to chew on Mommy! He is adorable standing up! Maybe he won't do the crawl stage - just go for a walk instead. Easier on the knees and hands. Can't wait to see him again. (And you two, of course!)

Mimi

Anonymous said...

my baby is so cute, and he is not a spoiled brat, he may be a spoiled little angel. The tooth is looking good. Someday you will sleep again. Scott started young and then he doesn't sleep now. So you can't have it both. Maybe when he is 5 he will sleep. LOL can't wait to see you guys. give him a big kiss from his favorite aunty.......