May 9, 2007

9 Months & 3 Teeth

Can you believe another month has gone by? I know I can't. Today David is 9 months old! He is getting bigger every day (although still a runt compared to all his new friends!). He now has three bottom teeth and he loves to show them off.
Say Cheese David:

David is becoming more mobile every day. He pulls himself up to a standing position and knows how to sit up by himself when he is on his belly. However, since he is his father's son (lazy) he prefers to be picked up when he ends up on his belly. I wouldn't be surprised if we have to lower his crib in the next couple of weeks. He is also looking forward to trying out Brady's new swing set next month!

Next Thursday is his 9 month check up where he will be weighed and measured. My guess is that he weighs 18lbs even and 26.5 inches long.

What's your guess?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pam and Charlie,
He is just the cutest thing i have ever seen, he is going to be the cats meow. I can't wait to hear all the girl stories! Well, hopefully you will be here so I can see him go through the cootie stage. I love you guys!!! He is just sooooo cute, handsome, adorable, and all of the above and more!!!