May 31, 2007

The Doc is 28


Today is the Doc's birthday and David and I surprised him this morning with a special birthday card that we made. We also pre-ordered him a copy of Psych - The Complete First Season and four packs of Pentel R.S.V.P fine ball point pens. He lost his last one and he likes using them at the hospital when he needs to write really small and legible!

For dinner tonight I made chicken with a lime & scallion sauce and sweet carrot rice (a Rachael Ray special). It was super tasty if I do say so myself. It was also really easy to make. A true 30 minute meal. After dinner the Doc and I had some cake and ice cream. David had to go to bed so no cake for him. He didn't miss out because the cake wasn't very good. However the ice cream was! I got Edy's Loaded Chocolate Fudge Brownie - it was so freakin' good!

Tonight I let David stay up until Daddy came home so he could share in the birthday celebration. He played with Daddy until dinner was ready and then it was off to bed. So it was a great birthday celebration - well minus the yucky cake! Happy Birthday Doc!

3 comments:

Princess B said...

Happy Birthday C-Dawg!!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 28-club!

Love, Chris

Jazell said...

nice looking dinner, great presentation :)

Happy Birthday!