May 28, 2007

New Improvements & New Teeth!

So as promised here are some pictures of the newly painted guest bedroom. It's hard to get a feel for the color due to the sun glare but it's called Cool Dusk by Behr. It reminds me of the "blue" version of David's room.

This is the bedroom when we did the walk through of our house two years ago: Yeah I know the carpet is UGLY...we plan to install some pergo in this room too!


Here is the wall half painted. It's the best I can get right now...you can see from the second the sun really affects the picture.


I also figured I would show an update on the Doc's stair project. It looks so much better. He has ripped up the carpet and refinished the wood, stained and painted. I have to say I was pretty impressed! I suppose if this whole Cardiology Fellowship doesn't work out - he could try his hand at some carpentry!

Check out Drew relaxing on the stairs (this was taken when we were working on the living room)

We had to use the step stool for a couple days!

Done with the landing and a new curtain! (again sorry for the bad lighting)


Also Friday night I found two new teeth. David has two upper teeth that have finally cut. I was wondering why he'd been so cranky! It's hard to get a good picture because they literally just broke through the gums and so we had to hang him upside down to get this shot but at least you can see them:

2 comments:

Brian said...

Hey, nice work on those stairs, they really came out pretty nice! And I also love the color of your guest room, it really brightens things up!

Princess B said...

Impressive!