May 21, 2007

It's Clean!

My living room is clean. It's amazing how big our living room looks when you get rid of the JUNK! The weekend before last the Doc and I traveled to DC to participate in a community yard sale with Ben. Not only did we make 145 bucks but we also got rid of a lot of clutter in our house. Hooray!

Check out David enjoying his new play space on the living room floor:





It feels so good to have a clean house. We still have a ways to go but at least the one room we spend the most time in is clean. Any tips to keep it that way are more than welcome!

Now just for fun here are some more cute pictures that I thought I'd share. What can I say - he loves the camera!






Well most of the time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little david is really starting to change his features!! He's starting to look more like charlie in those new pics! He's still sooo cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys in june! We decided Cohen's Bapt. will be on July 1st...so if you guys can make it that would awesome, but we understand if you can't! see you soon!

Christina said...

OMG, he looks SO MUCH like Charlie, especially in that photo with the red-and-white-striped polo shirt!!!