September 1, 2010

First Day of School & Evan is FOUR Months!

Today was David's first day of his second year at Happy Day Nursery School! It was really on Monday but we were away on vacation. We snapped some pictures of him all dressed up in his first day of school outfit (which ended up being a back up outfit due to the nasty 95 degrees weather outside today). He was so excited about his pirate backpack and matching pirate hat!




He was so excited to see his friends from last year and meeting new friends. It was a great first day and I know he is going to have a gerat year!!

Today is also the first of the month which means Evan is now FOUR months old! I cannot beleive how time is flying! He is still holding strong at 17.5 pounds (according to the Wii)! And because of that, we have officially retired our infant baby car seat carrier. I am sad because I will miss the convienince of the carrier but the burises on my legs from propping him up to carry him say otherwise! We have also retired the baby swing and upgraded him to a rocker seat! It's good up until 40lbs so he has plenty of room to grow into this one! He has also upgrade to size 3 diapers! The 2's just weren't cutting it anymore!

He has his four month check next Tuesday and I'll get his official stats and percentiles but I can gaurentee that he'll be bigger than both David and Shaun were at 4 months! He carries his chunk in his thighs so the picture doesn't really show off just how much of a besat he is!






I have put together a Birth to Four Month slide show, as I did with both David and Shaun (can't forget about Evan!)


2 comments:

Kristin said...

great video!

Princess B said...

Very sweet!