September 28, 2010

"Lay Off Me, I'm Starving!"

Would be the words coming out of my sweet little baby boy these days if he could talk!! Evan will be 5 months old on Friday and I could just tell he was ready for something more. He would give me this sad look every time we had ice cream and I feel so bad. So last week I started giving him rice cereal. He LOVED it, so much in fact that he took the spoon away from me and started to feed himself!

Ready for some food!


I got this Mommy!

Trying out some oatmeal!

David helping out his little brother!

And tonight we added in some carrots!


He is so funny when it comes to eating. He is very impatient, so much so that he grabbed the bowl of food I put in front of him and tried to eat from it. I stepped way for 2 seconds to get a spoon!

No comments: