September 24, 2010

No Longer Obese!

Today is weigh-in day and I am down another (almost) 2 pounds! That puts my BMI at 29.6 which means I am no longer considered obese! Now when I wear my most favorite capri pants, they are a little loose! It is such a great feeling! And I am on such a roll (knock on wood!) that I used a gift card my SIL got me for my birthday and bought a pair of size 10 jeans! I would probably need to lose another 5 pounds, at least, to be able to wear them but I figured it would be good motivation.



Last Week: 163.8
This Week: 161.9
Wk 2 Loss: 1.9 lbs
Total Loss: 23.5 lbs

I look MUCH better than I did the last time I was this weight. I am definitely liking the changes that I am seeing and it is keeping me motivated. I never thought of myself as a runner but I am hooked now, especially if I am going to see results like this!! I highly recommend checking out C25K, you will be amazed at what you can do, you just have to tell yourself that you can!

4 comments:

NHGirl said...

Good for you!!! I'm also struggling with the weight issue, but I'm also struggling with not being able to work out until my pelvis heals.

You're definitely an inspiration!

allbluezoo said...

You're doing awesome:)

Boston Pam said...

Thanks ladies! :)

Princess B said...

Awesome job!!!