March 1, 2013

365 ~ 2013: Day 60

I Heart Faces is doing another month long photo challenge for March.  I did their December challenge and it was a lot of fun.  These challenges are great if you're ever looking for inspiration and when you're doing a 365 project like I am it's very easy to get into a funk!  Today is the first day and today's theme is ME (introduce yourself).

Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE being photographed, however it's a whole different ball game when you have to take a self portrait.  It's awkward and you have to hope that the focus is right. Today I also added in my off camera flash, mostly so I could play around with the set up some more.

So here is the result.  Just me, no make-up, my hair tossed up in a clip and in my normal every day attire of jeans and a tee.  Me!



Day 1: {1 Photo – 31 Days} Spring Photo Challenge ~ Me (introduce yourself)!

No comments: