March 19, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

St. Patrick's Day, the one day a year that we get to gorge on corned beef and cabbage!  Love having an excuse to make delicious food and eat and drink and be merry all day!

The big pot!
Shaun is enjoying his meal!
Evan makes the funniest face!
David liked the bread! Haha!
Uncle David pretending to enjoy my meal.  Next year we'll leave out the seasonings!
Of course no St. Patrick's Day is complete without getting decked out in our green!

Evan wearing Auntie's silly glasses
My sister and me

We also had a few birthdays to celebrate.  St. Patrick's Day is also my Uncle's birthday and we also had green cupcakes for the Little John and Cohen who both had birthdays a few days before.

Happy Birthday!
And of course, no St. Patrick's Day is complete without a little alcohol!  

I may or may not have been on my 4th glass of Sangria at this point!

No comments: