March 22, 2013

365 ~ 2013: Day 81

The boys wanted to go outside to play outside, but I needed to get dinner started. We live on a cul-de-sac in the back of a large neighborhood so we get very little traffic our way. This is something I have been looking forward to since we bought this house, but up until now I did not feel like Evan would understand to stay in the yard. I feel like he's ready now, (he is almost 3) and he really wanted to play outside with his brothers.

I asked David to help me out by keeping an eye on him for me and sent them on their way. I can see them from the window just outside the kitchen and when I went to check on them I saw David was helping Evan on his big boy bike. I quickly grabbed my camera and in super stealth mode, opened the front door to capture this sweet moment!

No comments: