May 10, 2006

Kat over Chris??!!

OK I am super excited that Elliot didn't get the boot!! He has been my favorite throughout the show. But how in the hell did Kat manage to squeeze by??!! She was terrible this week and has been in previous weeks. So she makes it and Chris doesn't. I don't know about you - but I was hoping for an all male top three. Kat ruined it. How can people vote for her. She didn't even show off her knockers which would be good for some male votes I am sure. I think even she expected to go....this is why America shouldn't be trusted to vote!

I thought for sure Chris would be the winner (yes even though Elliot is my favorite) and now I guess it could be Taylor - which is weird but hopefully it will be bye bye for Kat next week.

1 comment:

Brian said...

Yeah, I was in shock too. If you had asked me weeks ago who the top two were going to be, I'd say Kat, Chris, and Mandisa. Obviously two are now gone, and Kat hasn't impressed me much lately...I did like her from the beginning though. I predicted she would go. I'm glad Taylor is still in...I'd sure love to see him win it all...