May 31, 2006

27 & Still Has His Hair!

A Happy Birthday to the Doc. He is 27 today and he still has all his hair...unlike some other 27 year old I know (wink).

We actually celebrated on Monday because it is too hard during the week and we had baby class tonight. He is spoiled rotten by me. About a month ago he got an early birthday surprise when he came home and found the brand new X-Box 360 with the game Oblivion waiting for him. That was supposed to be his only birthday present but again - he is spoiled so I ended up having more surprises for him when he came home Monday (post call).

He got a gift card to Footlocker so he can get himself a new pair of sneakers (I won't even begin to describe the condition his are in now and horrible smell of death they have). He also got three new shirts (and surprisingly he like all three). And last, he got the new Tool CD. See spoiled!

To top it all off he got what everyone should get on their birthday....AN EFFIN' CAKE! I know I don't have to remind you of a certain person's birthday story last September when a certain someone had to make their own cake...but again the Doc is SPOILED!!

So Happy Birthday Doc and many more!

No comments: