July 26, 2006

The Nursery 360 Degrees:

So as you can see from the counter on the side - we have 13 days left before the arrival of Baby David. I can honestly say that I hope it isn't that long! I wouldn't mind if Brian won the baby pool. Which you can still make a guess on if you haven't already!

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBrian has been using a video on his blog lately and it's pretty cool (aside from there being no sound - not sure what's up with that) and I wanted to check it out for myself because I know that everyone is going to want to see the "LIVE BIRTH" that the Doc is gonna tape...Uh Yeah Right....you know I was totally joking...and if you thought that I was actually serious about that well then you're just plain crazy! But we do plan on using our brand new video camera AFTER the baby has come out and I have at least had a chance to take a shower!

So this was a test - using my video sharing website Photobucket - I highly recommend it. Just click on the picture above and it will bring you to a new window to see our nursery in a 360 degree view (ala the hotel websites) and there is some sound. The sound would be the Doc on the phone with a fellow resident going over the patient list he was about to take over for his rotation at Penn Presbyterian.

Brian - I would switch if I were you!

3 comments:

Brian said...

Yes, about the sound thing: We don't have a digital video camera...just our digital picture one, but it has a movie option...no sound. So, that's why we only get the crappy silent video feeds. :)

Nice room! Now all it needs is the baby!

Boston Pam said...

That was my digital camera too...that is why I only recommend canon products.

We did get a digital video camera as well the Canon Elura 100 (I highly recommend it) but I couldn't get a good view of the small room with it so I used the camera instead.

Think it may be time for an upgrade!

Princess B said...

PS: The digital camera we have (you had) does record sound too--I used it to record clips from the U2 concert.