December 31, 2006

I'm Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick....

OK so nothing is worse than being sick right...well how about being sick with a four month old to take care of and a husband on call. So wicked fun for me. Since our return from NH I have had this terrible cold I can't beat and to top it off yesterday I came down with a nasty stomach bug. And like I said The Doc was not home to take care of me. Hmph! I had no energy, I couldn't eat and all I wanted to do was sleep all day but I couldn't because I had to entertain David.

Thankfully he must have known I wasn't myself because he was on his best behavior and he slept from 8pm to midnight the longest stretch he has done at night in a long time! The Doc came home this morning to David and I napping and then he went out to the store and got me chicken soup. I love to be taken care of when I am sick! I am starting to feel a little better and maybe I can even eat some real food soon.

No comments: