December 14, 2006

Our Big Boy!

Big Boy Clothes (1)
David had his four month check up on Monday. He is growing according to schedule falling into the 50 percentile in height and weight. He weighs in at 15lbs 2oz and he is 24.5 inches long. I was right on the money with the weight and way off on the height. Guess I was just wishfully thinking David would be tall like his friend Brady - but he's just an average Joe! His hair is finally growing back. He had such dark hair when he was born and now it's growing back a very light brown as you can see from the above picture. So far his hair is straight but that could change with time.

We are looking forward to David's first Christmas. I even bought him his very own super cute Christmas PJ's. It's a red and white stripped onesie that says Santa's Favorite with a pair of red fleece pants! Today the Doc and I were at Target and I saw Santa hats for little babies and said we should buy it for him to wear on Christmas morning. The Doc was like - yeah I don't think so!! So that is when I put the hat on his head (I just had to) and wouldn't you know it...we bought the hat! The Doc couldn't resist - I mean can you really blame him!!

Santa Hat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is my favorite one so far. I love him with that hat. I am glad you bought it. Give him kisses for me....:)

Brian said...

Damn he is getting huse! And, he's starting to look litle a little boy, not a baby. Wow!

Princess B said...

I like the top picture the best--he looks like he knows a thing or two.