December 10, 2006

Our Peanut is 4 Months Old!

Hard to believe but it has really been four months since David joined our family! Everyone said it would go by fast but man! Just take a look how big he has gotten in the last four months:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
David - on 8/16/06

Swing Time
David - One month old - 9/9/06

David In Swing - 4 Months (1)
David - Four months old - 12/9/06

He is a giant now but I still call him my peanut! Tomorrow he goes in for his four month check up at the Pediatrician. My guess is that he will weigh 15lbs 2oz and that he will be 27 inches long! What's your guess!

3 comments:

Princess B said...

My gosh! What are you feeding him?!?! Oh yeah...

Don't let him grow up too fast. How long ago did I just see you????

I predict 14lbs even. I haven't held David for a few weeks but Simba still felt heavier and I'd peg the furry guy at 15lbs (though to be fair I don't know how much he weighs. Need to take him to the vet soon and ask for a horse scale).

The Doc said...

I'm guessing 25 inches long, 15lbs 8oz

Anonymous said...

Mimi says 15 lbs, 1 oz. Perhaps 24.5 inches. Though I don't remember how long he was at his last visit. You have an unfair advantage!

BTW: the new 12-9-06 photo of him in his swing is one of my favorites of him. Print me out a 5x7 please?

Hope his cold gets better soon!