February 17, 2008

Presidents Day Weekend!

We've returned to Philly after spending the weekend up in NH. We're in the process of organizing our house and getting it ready to be put on the market so we packed up some stuff we don't need to store at MIL & FIL's.

They also just finished some remodeling - which we were really excited to see. I tried to see if I had a before picture but I didn't but doesn't it look nice.

Saturday morning we got up and had some waffles. David's favorite breakfast food. Usually we don't give him syrup but he saw me putting syrup on my waffles and he asked for some so...


It was a very busy day - we visited with my Dad in the morning, grabbed some lunch, met up with my sister, Scottie and Jesse, put David down for a late nap and then headed over to the Stacks so David could play with the boys. Check out David and Brady - they both had a mouthful of M&M's.


And here is Cameron wishing he could have some M&M's
After that it was time to bring David back up to MIL's so that the Doc and I could have some "adult" time with our friends!We went to dinner at the only Mexican place in the Merimack Valley where we waited over an hour to be seated. The place is very small and isn't able to accomodate larger parties easily. They also have the smallest parking lot so we eneded up having to park over at the insurance building next door and be shuttled over. Weird.

After dinner we headed back to the stacks for a cut-throat game of Texas Hold 'Em. I hadn't played in a long time and it showed as I was the first one to lose all of my chips. Next time we're going to play for "real" money so I would've bet a little more cautiously.

Today was time to head back to Philly but not before heading over to Princess B's for our traditional Sunday brunch. After brunch we headed over to the elementary school up the street so David could run around a little before we stuck him in the car for six hours.




We got back home around 7pm, ate dinner and put David to bed. It was a long weekend so we're greatful that we both have tomorrow off from work! I look forward to the day that we never have to make that 6 hour drive again!!

1 comment:

Nonnie said...

Hi David: I hope you are feeling better. You look so cute. Are you coming to Maddie's birthday party? I would love to see you. We can not wait to see Maddie and Owen. We miss them. When mommy and daddy move back north, make sure you come and visit and we can go to the beach.
Love
Donna
Maddie and Owen's Nonnie