February 29, 2008

Wide Load:

As I have mentioned before - I swore I wouldn't put on the same 50lbs I did the last pregnancy. Well let me tell you it's getting so hard. This is when I let myself go last time. I can't stop this need for sweets.

Two weeks ago it was gummy bears that I would get after lunch. Last week I made some brownies and this week it was various ice creams. I need help!

This is the big baby belly taken last night. Tomorrow will be 27 weeks which means one more week until we have made it to the third trimester. Time flies when you're getting to be a fatty fatty fatty!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Shaun is making his presence known, but you look beautiful - radiant even! Know what you mean about cravings - me and my popcorn cakes. I sympathize with your problem.

MIL

Brian said...

You should get a thick Scottish accent and start saying "Git in my belly! I ate a baby!"