March 8, 2009

A Blessed Event!

Yesterday we headed west to celebrate Thomas's Christening. It was a wonderful day with gorgeous weather. It couldn't have been more perfect! Congrats to Thomas and his exhausted parents!

Thomas just before the ceremony! He was such a good boy (wish I could say the same for my own!).


After the ceremony


Mommy and the two Thomas's (that is Grandpa D - whom Thomas was named after)


It's not often we're all dressed up nice, so it's important to always take advantage of the situation with a family picture!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys look amazing, good for you!! I think I should look into the Wii fit, do you like it?

Princess B said...

Nice post--yeah, I've been off the blogging world for too long (almost a month!) that I'm just seeing this now. I hope to post sooooon! But hope, and DO, are def 2 different things!