March 29, 2009

Palace in Wonderland!

Today was the Doc's first day at the conference and the rest of us spent the day enjoying this fabulous place! I was hoping to be able to upload the video tour that I did when we first arrived but I forgot that our digital camera cord (firewire) is not compatible with our laptop. I took a couple pictures with my camera but they didn't come out great. So to see pictures of our Villa check out this link: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p149992. If anyone is planning a vacation to Florida and wants a sweet place to crash for a very reasonable price then I would highly recommend staying here!

It rained pretty much all morning here, so we decided to run our errands instead of doing outdoor things. We needed some things for the house like laundry detergent and tissues. We got back, ate lunch, and then it was nap time. We were all pretty exhausted. By the time we got up from our nap the sun was shining and it was so nice. It was time to jump in the pool! We spent the remainder of the late afternoon basking in the sun and 80 degree weather!

Here are some pictures from our fun in the pool:

David & Shaun


David, Omi & Shaun in the spa area:


Auntie Kristin & Shaun by the little fountain:


Tomorrow we are heading to either Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios (probably Animal Kingdom). I can't wait to see David's face light up when we get there.

2 comments:

Princess B said...

SoOoOo jealous! Did I mention I NEED a vacation!?!? *pout*

Enjoy it while it lasts and bring home some warmth, sunshine, and fond memories. You're only missing raw rain up here. Blah.

Robyn said...

I am very sad that you are slacking on your blog...It is now Tuesday night at 9:00 to be exact, and you are still on Sunday, and i don't care about the going out with out the kids get on it girl...J/K Love ya, hope your having a blast.