October 8, 2010

Goodbye 160's

I had to rub my eyes this morning to make sure that what I was seeing was real. I haven't seen a FIVE after the one since before I was pregnant with David. That was almost five years ago! I was pretty much on cloud nine this morning! Goodbye 160's, and may I NEVER EVER see you again!


Last Week: 161.0
This Week: 159.7
Wk 4 Loss: 1.3 lbs
Total Loss: 25.7 lbs

Yes! You read that correctly! I have officially lost (a little over) TWENTY-FIVE pounds which is 13.86% of my body weight! Picture, if you will, me doing a happy dance! I have now completed 6 weeks of the Couch to 5k training and will start week 7 tonight! The intervals are now over and it's all about the jogging! Week 6 Day 3 was to jog for 25 minutes and I did it! I am jogging slowly but I feel really good and I am confident that I'll be ready come Thanksgiving for my FIRST road race (like ever in my life!).

The comments and support from all of you have been invaluable to me! There are no words! Thank you all very much!

3 comments:

Princess B said...

So amazing, Chica! Good for you for keeping it up and pushing yourself to new limits with no excuses. I predict bikini by summer!!

Kate said...

PAM! You are really inspiring me! I signed up for a 5K on Thanksgiving morning in Andover (the "Feaster Five"). I'm not doing the C25K program yet because I need to lose a little more first (I worry about my knees - previous injury + genes). I also joined weight watchers. I lost 4 lbs this week and you're making me stay focused!

Congratulations!!!!

Boston Pam said...

Thanks Ladies!

@Kate, that is so awesome! I am glad I have been able to motivate you! Congrats on the 4lbs! Keep up the good work! Oh and the best part about c25k is it eases you in, so when you're ready you're not just told run 3 miles! Good Luck!!!