October 14, 2010

Pumpkin Carving & Decorating

Halloween is so fun! I love driving around seeing all the decorations people put up, I love picking out costumes for the boys and of course Trick or Treating! This year along with carving our pumpkin, I got a few decorations for the boys to put up outside, a couple tombstones, a big giant spider and some cob webs.

David helping clean out the pumpkin


The boys helping Daddy get ready to carve the pumpkin!


Getting the pattern ready


Carving the pumpkin


The finished pumpkin

Front yard decorations


GIANT spider


Our pumpkins

The boys had fun putting up the spider web and helping me find a home for the skulls! I am really looking forward to all of our Halloween festivities this year! I even got a costume for myself!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Now that's a sophisticated pumpkin-carving job!

What did you pick for your costume?