November 12, 2010

Slow and Steady...

I won't lie, it's a little discouraging to see how fast the first 20 pounds came off and now I am lucky if I can lose a full pound in a week. But with the exception of one week I have been steadily losing weight for the last 21 weeks, so I do hate to complain. It's just that I still have 22 pounds to lose to get to a healthy BMI and it looks like it's going to take a little longer to get there than I had anticipated. So to help move things along and hopefully give my body a much needed boost/kick in the pants, I will be walking on the treadmill on my days off from running, with the intention of making one of those days another running day once I am no longer getting up with Evan.



Last Week: 157.3
This Week: 157.0
Wk 9 Loss: 0.3 lbs
Total Loss: 7.9 lbs (28.4 overall)

So next week we'll see if the additional days of exercise have an affect on the scale! It would be a huge boost and so motivating to have a bigger loss next week!

No comments: