March 26, 2011

20% & My New Goal!

Today marked the last day of my third round of the Biggest Loser challenge with my board ladies! Since January 1st I have lost a total of 7 pounds (4.52% of my body weight). Since I started this journey June 18, 2010 I have lost a total of 37.4 pounds which is 20.17% of my body weight!



Last Week: 148.3
This Week: 148.0
Wk 13 Loss: 0.3 lbs
Total Loss: 7 lbs (37.4 lbs)

Thanks to a nasty cold that I have been fighting for the last two weeks, I haven't really had much energy to run (or do any exercise for that matter). So I am really happy that I have not only been able to maintain my weight but even lose a bit more! I have been very vigilant in regards to my diet and it's really made a big difference. It also helps that I can't really taste much thanks to my runny nose! Ha! I am hoping to get back into the swing of things really soon, especially since as today ends one round it's also the start of the next round!

I have set my goals and it's a simple one this time. As I get closer to my goal weight, it is coming off a lot slower. I like setting small (realistic) goals because it's really discouraging when you don't reach a goal that you have set for yourself. So my goal for the next 13 weeks is to weigh less than the Doc and maintain it! It has been almost 3 years since he started his weight loss journey and he lost 40 pounds. His average weight now is around 144. That means I need to lose a solid 5 pounds to reach that goal. That would also put me at my wedding weight which was 8.5 years ago! I am ready to get going!

No comments: