March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today we headed to NH for our annual St. Patrick's Day Celebration and a delicious corned beef and cabbage dinner!



This was Evan's first St. Patrick's Day and he was a big fan of the corned beef dinner, though really there isn't anything you put in front of that kid that he won't eat! I only wish I snapped a picture but by the time I thought of it, he had gobbled it all up! But I have this one of him taking a little nap before dinner!



It was such a nice day outside that I packed the boys rain boots so that they could play outside and since there is still lots of snow left that was melting it was nice and muddy! But they had lots of fun and that is all that matters!





Hope everyone enjoyed their green beer and corned beef! Erin Go Bragh!!

No comments: