April 26, 2005

Clay Goes Plastic

Now Claymates have a new way to show their affection for their favorite singer: They can carry him in their wallet.

Link to this page Clay Aiken (or Gayken as CD calls him) is promoting a credit card. MyPlash (a take on the words "plastic cash" - how creative) is a new line from MasterCard designed especially for teenagers. You can take your pick from Simple Plan, Xzibit or Clay Aiken. All you have to do is (a) convince your parents and (b) pay.

The cards, which cost about $28 to acquire ($16.95 for the card, $11.99 for the membership), need to be preloaded with funds (minimum $10 deposit required). Racking up debt is not a possibility, as card owners can only spent predetermined amounts of money

Yeah because when I was a teenager I had lots of cash to spare and I wanted it to go to a membership fee to a credit card that I could only use if I 'preloaded it with funds'. Puh-lease.

Yes Clay I know that you're doing way more than you other Idol counter parts (ie: Ruben and Fantasia) - but dude not a smart move...

1 comment:

iyaz said...

Admit it, if Niko Smith had a card you would get this stupid thing. ADMIT IT!