April 1, 2005

The Garden State

So we arrived in Philly a little before 9pm. I was happy because we made it in time for the apprentice. I know right, I can't help it - I like bad TV it is a sickness. CD was just happy that I didn't make him watch ER with me because it was a repeat.

I digress...my rant this fine early friday morning is about the god damn Garden State. What is the deal with all the friggin' tolls?! One mile .35cent toll please, next mile .35cent toll please, I mean holy crap. And one more thing - why can't you people pump your own gas. What is the deal with that. By the time the guy came over to us I could have been done and on my way. But instead we had to sit and wait like 10 minutes. Damn you NJ.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Yeah, I'd suggest getting an EZPass if you are going to be driving through Jersey on even a semi-regular basis. Otherwise it's simply infuriating. Literally, you cut two hours off the trip from Philadelphia to Boston with an EZPass.

Congrats to C on HUP, though. That's the best hospital in Philadelphia. Still so excited (and jealous) that you guys get to move to Philadelphia. I think you'll really enjoy it.