June 24, 2005

Daytime Television:

Well for the last four years I have been working a typical 8 hour day. For the past three weeks I have been been home becasue I relocated to Philly. I have a job lined up now but I don't start until the 5th of July. Can I even begin to tell you how mindless daytime TV is. Not that primetime is much better but well yeah it is. I am watching GMA like I used to before going to work everyday and there was a commercial for the upcoming programming on ABC - they told me to tune into the Tony Danza Show at 10am.



This guy - Who's the Boss's Tony Danza has a daytime talk show. I remember hearing something about it a while back but I am a little surprised that he is still on the air. With quality programming like this on day time television what the hell am I getting a job for??!! And I have been wasting my time watching old reruns of Rosanne (back before the show got weird - when it was actually funny)

No comments: