June 17, 2005

My Lifelong Dream to Marry a Doc:

So apparently all I ever wanted to do when I grew up was marry a doctor. Saturday June 11, 2005 - that dream came true. I am officially a doctors wife. May I never have to work a day in my life again and be waited on hand and foot....

Oh who am I kidding. He's a newbie - a scrub - a peon. I still have to wait through long hours of call and another 7 years before he rakes in the dough. I suppose that means no house in the Hamptons for at least 10 years.*


*Disclaimer - I suppose for the sake of those who don't know me I should tell you the above statement is a joke and I am extremely proud of CD - he worked really hard* to get where he is today and he gets to prove it when he starts out with Liquid Tumors and on call the very first day.

*Disclaimer in the disclaimer - Rob and I.A. know that when I say worked hard I mean studied after friends at 11:30pm night before exam.

No comments: