June 23, 2005

Mandarin House

The best chinese food this side of the Mississippi. It is so good that I would eat here everyday if it wouldn't make me fat. So those of you who know me - know I don't eat chinese food unless Charlie really wants it and even then I would usually order something else. So if that isn't a good review of a restaurant - I don't know what is...

Not to mention - it is really cheap and you get free crab rangoon when you spend 20 bucks. Hmmmmm crab rangoon. So if your in Philly and you want some good cheap chinese food - I am talking $4.95 for the Shrimp in Garlic Sauce lunch speical (served with Pork Fried Rice and choice of soup or a soda) You can't even get a McDonalds Extra-Value meal for that price anymore - go to the Manderin House located on W. Girard Street in Fishtown!

No comments: