June 23, 2005

*Oh Boy:

So funny story about moving to Philadelphia:

I am now a registered voter in the great state of Pennsylvania. Like NH I think my vote will be desperately needed here because I just recently realized that this guy is Rick Santorum:



So I had seen this pantywaist on TV but didn't put two and two together...

My first run in with this pantywaist was on the The Daily Show With Jon Stewart I had forgotten just how much of a pantywaist he was until I found this sound-bite check it out if you want it's funny (CTRL F and type in Santorum - it's towards the bottom).

This is one of my favorites I got this from (you guessed it the daily show)

March 2, 2005
"Senator Byrd's inappropriate remarks comparing his Republican colleagues with Nazis are inexcusable. These comments lessen the credibility of the senator and the decorum of the Senate. He should retract his statement and ask for pardon." --Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA)

May 19, 2005
What the Democrats are doing is "the equivalent of Adolf Hitler in 1942 saying, 'I'm in Paris. How dare you invade me. How dare you bomb my city? It's mine.' This is no more the rule of the Senate than it was the rule of the Senate before not to filibuster." --Sen. Rick Santorum (R-PA) - actual quotes copied from http://politicalhumor.miningco.com/

Oh I am sure there will be plenty more on this topic - and I thought Charlie Bass was bad.

No comments: