June 28, 2005

Dearly beloved are you listening?

Those of you who know me - realize my tendency to use superlatives for EVERYTHING!! I try not to do it anymore after I told I.A. that Stir of Echo's was the BEST movie ever and he saw it and was disappointed. I also stopped making recommendations after I told I.A. that he just HAD to see Napoleon Dynamite and he was again disappointed. Well I decided to make an exception today...Green Day's American Idiot is the BEST CD EVER!!!

GO OUT AND BUY THIS CD!!! It is pretty much my favorite CD. Every song on this disk is good and unlike SD I even like the "and don't wear it out" line. Unless you hate Green Day I will be surprised if you don't agree that it is by far one of the best albums out there.

3 comments:

iyaz said...

I was not disappointed by Stir of Echoes - it just wasn't the best movie ever. As for Napolean Dyna-suck - I'm still awaiting the sequel.

Boston Pam said...

Yes fine whatever - but I am not wrong about this!! I swear!!!

Bearette said...

Napoleon Dynamite was awesome...how could anyone be disappointed?

GOSH.