August 8, 2005

Bored in Philly How about You?

So the Doc is on call tonight and I am sitting here listening to the Iyaz and Lucy Show. I am bored and all alone...I do have a busy weekend coming up though. I am heading back to NH for the weekend. The Doc is - you guessed it - on call again.

It should be a lot of fun and jam packed - I have a wedding shower for a very good friend of mine from high school (who funny enough is marrying the guy who I had a crush on in the third grade - small world sometimes) and a house warming party for Stack Master B (who funny enough bought a house up the road from my in-laws - small world sometimes). Saturday night I will meet up with another friend (the girl who lived across the street from me growing up) for dinner in Manchester and then from there we will head to New Boston where my parents camp is to visit them, my sister and my nephew, my aunt and cousins, my friends mom and I think that is it. After that I will spend the night at my in-law's where I will wake up early and chat for a bit with my mother-in-law before taking the 6 hour drive back to Phila, PA.

But for now I will just have to sit here and watch bad TV while I await my exciting weekend.

3 comments:

Princess B said...

Hey! You forgot the most important part of your jam-packed weekend!!! Seeing moi et l'homme dans noir (who I believe is another guy you used to have a crush on--small world sometimes). You know that's why you're really coming to Stack's new Shack.

Brian said...

Stack's Shack. I like that!

Anonymous said...

I like Stack's Shack, too! Thank God for people with creativity. How about coming up with a creative "name" for the in-law to post under? Sounds like just for bed and breakfast? Or are you heading out early for Dunkin's?