August 9, 2005

The Name Game:

I know I ask a lot from my fellow bloggers to refer to me as Princess Sophia but hey it worked for Sting. Anyway the reason is two fold:

(1) The Doc really wants to be anonymous and if we start using our real names we would have to kill you. That is why when you see pictures of us he looks like the Wal-Mart smiley face - I hope you didn't really think that was him!!

(2) I write about my personal views which not everyone in blogger land would agree with and I don't want people knocking on my door saying "HEY!!"

That is all and don't forget to vote for everyone's favorite podcast:

Dun da da da: The Iyaz and Lucy Show at Podcast Alley

2 comments:

iyaz said...

Hey, Kid. Thanks for the plugs on your amazing site. If anyone can increase listner-ship (is that right?) it's you! Tell a friend. Hell, tell lots of them.

Will Princess Sophia Idol become a segment?! Maybe.

Brian said...

OK...makes sense to me. I think I have my link corrected as such now.

:)