August 22, 2005

Eatin' at the Cart

As most of you know Boston is by far the greatest city ever and that will NEVER change. However, having lived in Philadelphia for almost three months now, I have come to realize that Philadelphia has the BEST food EVER!! Even the carts that you find on every major street corner have great food. I start off most mornings with an egg and cheese sandwich on wheat toast from "Greeks" (the cart that is right outside my building) and for this steaming hot egg sandwich (which sorry to say puts Dunks to shame) I pay a whole $1.50 - I know it's really breaking the bank.

My dilemma: well because the food is so amazing and I love food - I have to get my ass out of bed at 5:30am to catch the 5:57am bus so I can get to the gym and work off all this fantastic food that I am eating (yeah I know I can go after work - but I am so exhausted I just want to go home)

Hey, Philly isn't the third fattest city in the country for nothing you know.

1 comment:

Lexi said...

Food carts are the bestest thing ever. There is no need for any fast food in Philadelphia, the food carts are yummier, faster and cheaper.

I ate breakfast and lunch at a food cart every single day when I worked in Philly. If you are feeling fat, go to one of the salad carts one day. It all evens out :)

Philadelphia is the best city on earth.