April 3, 2010

37 Weeks: Ready When You Are Evan!

We are officially in the home stretch! Today I am 37 weeks and 1 day along in what has felt like an eternity of a pregnancy. At this point Evan is officially considered full term and so we are ready whenever he is!

On Wednesday I had a routine NST that goes along with all the ultrasounds I have been having every six weeks. This hospitals policy is to err on the side of caution when your as old and BIG as I am! Evan passed with flying colors. His heartrate was perfect, my fluid levels were in check and I was told I even had a few contractions, which was nothing to write home about since I didn't even notice them!

I have been told by random people that my belly has dropped, though I haven't noticed. I have also been told by random people (ahem...the Doc) that I look REALLY pregnant! Could it be because I AM really pregnant!?! He is lucky that I have a really good sense of humor!

Now it is hurry up and wait for Evan to decide when he's ready to join us all on the outside. I hope he's less stubborn than his brothers because I am SO ready to have this baby! Don't forget to place your bets in the baby pool before the game is locked! You wouldn't want to miss out on a chance for a shiny nickle and bragging rights!

No comments: