May 4, 2010

AI: Frank Sinatra

So this had to be the worst possible "theme" for someone who just brought home a newborn baby. Ugh. I just thought everyone was OK until of course Lee ended the show with a HUGE bang!

Below is my review in no particular order:

1. Michael Lynche: song - The Way You Look Tonight
I wasn't as excited about it as Randy but it was a good vocal. He was in his element for sure.

2. Casey James: song - Blue Skies
Not the best performance for someone who has a newborn. I seriously feel asleep. I wasn't even crazy about the vocal. What a letdown after last week. I can't believe I am going to say this but he made me like Aaron better. Ick.

3. Lee DeWyze: song - That's Life
LOVE HIM! Just LOVE HIM! Have I mentioned that I LOVE HIM?! No question they saved the BEST for last!

4. Aaron Kelly: song - Fly Me to the Moon
I have nothing nice to say. I cannot believe this kid is still here boring us all to tears with is sub-par vocals.

5. Crystal Bowersox: song - Summer Wind
I liked it better than the judges apparently but when you compare her to the other contestants she is just in a whole different league.

My predictions for tonights bottom three:
1. Aaron
2. Casey
3. Big Mike

Contestant most likely to sing their Swan Song and be sent packing:
Aaron, Aaron, Aaron...maybe if I type it enough it will come true!

No comments: