May 29, 2010

Chunk is 4 Weeks Old!

Evan is 4 weeks old today (officially one month on Tuesday!) I can't believe how fast the these last 4 weeks have gone by. He is the most perfect baby and the adjustment has been smooth sailing. Evan is the kind of baby that would make a person want MORE babies!

He is easy going, even tempered (unless he is hungry!) and best of all, on a fairly consistent schedule. And let me tell you, that makes night wakings a little more bearable.



I know he had a head start from birth but he is about to grow out the size one pampers swaddlers. He didn't even fit in the newborn size! He is also wearing 3 month outfits, and while he has room to grow, he is certainly not swimming in them either! He just went through another growth spurt and so I cannot wait to see how much he weighs. We go to the doctors on Wednesday to see! Two weeks ago he was 11lbs 1oz, I am thinking he'll be at least 12lbs! He's my little meatball and I just love him to pieces! I mean, just look at those IRRESISTIBLE cheeks!!!!!

No comments: