May 11, 2010

AI: Songs of the Movies

Down to only four contestants and tonight they chose songs from the movies. I have to be honest...I did not get the song choices tonight. I can't even pick a best of the night. It was the duets that were the best. I don't really have much to say tonight about the performances.

Below is my review in no particular order:

1. Michael Lynche: song - Will You Be There
It was good but I wasn't jumping out of my seat.

2. Casey James: song - Mrs. Robinson
A little sleepy. Sung well but nothing special for being in the top 4

3. Lee DeWyze: song - Kiss From a Rose
OK fine...it was a little pitchy...but you know what I don't care. I still LOVE him! It is the tone of his voice that gets me every time!

4. Crystal Bowersox: song - I'm Alright
Another solid performance. No big surprise.

Lee & Crystal Duet - Falling Slowly
Amazing. I loved it. I thought it was beautifully sung I would listen to that on the radio.

Mike & Casey Duet - Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman?
This was solid. I agree with the judges that the duets were better than the solo performances.

It is silly to pick a bottom three when there are only four contestants left so I will just pick who I think should go home!

Contestant most likely to sing their Swan Song and be sent packing:
My guess is that this is the "end of the road" for Casey.

No comments: