March 27, 2010

The 9th Month!

I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Yesterday marked 36 weeks (or rather the beginning of the 9th month!). I just need to be a little more patient. It's just easier said than done. I truly feel like things will be easier once he's on the outside!

As you can see in the picture to the right I got my hair cut and colored! Today I had a lovely day of pampering that included a morning pedicure, lunch, hair appointment, shopping and dinner with my cousin. It was a much needed "me" day! It is nice to have the opportunity to decompress every now and then.

I will now be going to the doctors weekly and I will also be going in for a couple of NST's (non-stress tests) which are routine for someone in my condition (you remember, old and fat!). For now we are in the hurry up and wait mode and while my bets are on a scheduled induction after my due date, this is baby number three and therefore perhaps I may just get lucky and have one on time for a change!

And speaking of bets, don't forget to place yours in the baby pool. Just click on the link to the right and enter your guess. Remeber you don't need to have an account to make a guess. Even David made a guess, and he had so much fun doing it, he wanted to make more guesses!

No comments: