March 10, 2010

AI: Girls Round 3

I really enjoyed last nights show. Songs were a tad on the slow side but I thought for the most part everyone sang really well.

My Top Three: I can't see how these ladies don't make the top 12.

1. Didi Benami: I thought her acoustic version of Rhiannon was amazing! Out of all the contestants, her voice is one of my favorites. So as long as she doesn't pick songs like "Lean On Me" in the future she could go far.

2. Siobhan Magnus: This girl can sing. She has been so fascinating to me since the first week. I can't wait to see how she does once they introduce theme nights into the mix.

3. Crystal Bowersox: She is awesome. Hands down one of the best of everyone. I really loved her performance last night. I also look forward seeing how she does with themes.

Weakest Links: And most likely to be packing their bags

1. Paige Miles: As I said in the first round, she is so forgettable to me. I know the judges have commented on how she has the best vocals in the group but I never thought that. She was by far my least favorite of the night. Everything about her performance just sounded off to me. I don't see her in the top 12 and never did from the beginning.

2. Katie Stevens: I hate putting her here, but that was not a good choice for her. She also sounded a little off, which isn't like her. I like her voice and she has great stage presence for someone so young but she doesn't quite know who she is yet. So if she does happen to sneak by and make it to the top 12 she won't make it far.

3. Katelyn Epperly: What a let down for me from last week. She went from doing something amazing to doing something blah. She can really sing too so I don't know what she was thinking on that song choice.

No comments: